CTBS provides Taxation and Accountancy advice to individuals and small businesses. We do this by taking the time to get to know our clients, and where appropriate, educating our clients and keeping them up to date with the most recent information available to us.
Please call 02 9662 3333 to book an appointment to meet with one of our Accountants.
For Businesses, our services include:
- Preparation and maintenance of your Company or Partnership books
- Preparation and Lodgement of: Activity Statements, Company Returns, and all other aspects of Tax and ASIC compliance
- Strategic Business advice, and Financial Control Guidelines
For Individuals, our services include:
- Preparation and online lodgement of Income Tax Returns
- Budgeting preparation and savings assistance and advice
- We specialise in Multiple Late Tax Returns
CTBS will generally be able to process your return at your appointment unless further information is required, and depending on the complexity of your particular circumstances.
Did you know we offered a Drop-Off service for Personal Tax Returns?
Drop Off: 17A Doncaster Avenue, KENSINGTON NSW 2033 9am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Mail To: PO Box 494 KENSINGTON NSW 1465
Or Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you’re busy, so we’ve designed a streamlined, tax return drop-off service. Just drop your documents off to us or put them in the mail. Please allow up to 6 weeks of CTBS receiving all required information to process your return. And you should have a refund back within 10 days of lodgement with the ATO!
To help you take advantage of this new service, we’ve prepared a Personal Tax Return Questionnaire. By checking all your documents against this questionnaire, you will assist us in preparing your income tax return quickly and accurately.
With respect to your income, please keep in mind that the Australian Taxation Office has the ability to check your return income against independent sources. In particular, this applies to Pay as you Go (PAYG) payment summary income, interest received and dividends.
For deductions, keep in mind that self-assessment applies. In the event of a tax office audit you will need to be able to substantiate the deductions claimed.
Finally, if you have sold any assets during the year please provide full details so we can determine whether capital gains tax may apply to the transaction.
Download personal income tax Personal Tax Return Checklist and PDF Questionaire and Online Questionnaire (Online form ONLY to be used for new clients with a booked appointment) here!
|Erik’s Handy Hints|
|Here’s a stack of useful hints and tips, tried and true! There’s no rocket science here, just good old fashioned common sense, which sometimes isn’t all that common!|
– The low down on basic budgeting
– The Seven Deadly Sins of Wealth Creation
– Do you qualify for the Super Co-Contribution scheme?
|Here are a few checklists you might find useful. We’ll add to this list overtime, so if one of our team sends you to the web site to download a checklist, you’ll find it here:|
– Get ready for your 2017 Personal Income Tax Return by completing our questionaire and checklist.
– Investment Property? Work through our Rental Property Schedule